Saturday, April 25, 2009

Moving Forward...

Something I'm currently working on is trying to develop and cultivate the retro side of my work (and hopefully get some good portfolio pieces out of it).

This is actually a piece I have in my portfolio already, but I've redrawn it and quickly played around with color shape placement. This is definitely something I want to pursue.


















This piece is a work in progress, but I'm having a lot of fun with Painter...
I'm sure I'll change the composition around and add all the fun twinkles of a classic 50s ad.






2 comments:

  1. The call me ad is really great. I think it would be cool if you did some asian pin ups since most artists to white women. Even better I think you should focus on Vulcan women. Just imagine their emotionless faces as they make awkward poses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why you are my idea man.

    ReplyDelete